Are you ready to apply for your programme of choice?
To apply for a specific programme, it is essential to meet the entry requirements and specific deadlines.
On this page, you get a complete overview of the application process at Aalen University.
The following prerequisite has to be present in order to be accepted to the Master’s program ”M.Sc. in Vision Science and Business (Optometry)“ at Aalen University:
Bachelor’s degree in Ophthalmic Optics or Optometry
1. The application for admission must be made on the application form/registration form provided by the university of Aalen. Both forms can be downloaded here: Link
2. The following documents have to be included:
- Personally signed application form
- Evidence demonstrating a minimum of one year of practice/practical/work experience up on completion of your degree or equivalent program. Reference letters from your employees need to be provided to attest to your working experience
- Official transcript(s) and certificates attesting to your completion of a degree program in a relevant field of study since secondary school education incl. Transcript of Records (e.g. Dipl.-Ing. (FH) Ophthalmic Optics, Diploma Optometrist, B.Sc. in Optometry,.)
- Copy of the exmatriculation certificate
- Personally signed application for enrollment
- Copy of your current health insurance policy/card
- passport sized photo
- curriculum vita
For further information please contact:
M.Sc. Vision Science and Business (Optometry)