Are you ready to apply for your programme of choice?
To apply for a specific programme, it is essential to meet the entry requirements and specific deadlines.
On this page, you get a complete overview of the application process at Aalen University.
The following admission requirements have to be presented in order to be accepted to the Master’s program ”M.Sc. in Vision Science and Business (Optometry)“ at Aalen University:
Bachelor degree in Optometry or Ophthalmic Optics
1. The application for admission must be made on the application form/registration form provided by Aalen University. Both forms can be downloaded here: Link
2. The following documents have to be included:
- Personally signed application form (see above)
- Personally signed application for enrollment (see also above)
- Evidence demonstrating a minimum of one year of practice/practical/work experience up on completion of your degree or equivalent program, f.e. a reference letter from your employer
- Transcript of Records and certificates attesting to your completion of a degree program in a relevant field of study since secondary school education (e.g. B.Sc. in Optometry)
- If available: Copy of the exmatriculation certificate from your University
- Scan of your current health insurance card
- Passport sized photo
- Curriculum vita
3. If your first degree is not issued in German language, please send your certificates to
and attach the certificate that you will receive from HTWG Konstanz to your application documents.
Then send all scanned documents together by email to