The board of directors of Aalen Management Institute is comprised of the speaker Prof. Dr. habil. Patrick Ulrich, Professor for Corporate Governance and Management Control at Aalen University, and Prof. Dr. Ingo Scheuermann, dean of the Faculty of Management and Business Science and Professor for Corporate Finance at Aalen University. They are responsible for the direction of the Aalen Management Institute.
The advisory board of Aalen Management Institute is comprised of top-class members from science and practice. The advisory board has an advisory role and supports the board of directors regarding the direction of the institute.
Members of the advisory board are:
- Univ.-Professor Dr. Dr. habil. Wolfgang Becker, professor for Business Administration at Otto-Friedrich-University Bamberg
- Michaela Eberle, managing director of Industrie- und Handelskammer Ostwürttemberg
- Prof. Dr. habil. Stefan Behringer, professor for Business Administration, in particular Controlling and Corporate Governance, head of the CC Controlling at the Institute for Financial Services Zug at the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts.
- Dr. Lars Grünert, member of the management board of Trumpf GmbH + Co. KG
- Dr. Raymund Heinen, Chief Process Officer of Paul Hartmann AG
- Prof. Dr. Werner Gleißner, board member of the Future Value Group and honorary professor at the TU Dresden
The operative work of the institute is carried out by the research assistants Vanessa Frank, Alice Timmermann and Mona Kratt.