What follows post-graduate?
Graduates of the Photonics Master course are particularly well educated for a leading position in research and development, where good theoretical knowledge of physics and optics are combined with practical experience. Examples are
- development and application of lasers and laser systems,
- development of fibre-optic components and systems,
- design and development of optical instruments,
- novel techniques for illumination and displays,
- design and application of medical systems for diagnosis and therapy.