International Summer School 2018 -Strategy in the Digital AgeJuly 18, 2018 – July 28, 2018, Aalen University
The School of Management and Business Science offers an International Summer School under the motto "Strategy in the Digital Age" in summer 2018. The event takes place from the 18th of July to the 28th of July 2018 at Aalen University. All bachelor and master students, as well as students of the partner universities with sufficient English language skills and at least 2 years of study experience, are invited.
The ten-day Summer School offers international students and university students the opportunity to acquire intercultural and international skills, improve their language skills, and build an international network.
The program includes the following components:
- Language Course "German Language & Culture for Beginners" (2 ECTS)
- Specialized course "Strategy in the Digital Age" (5 ECTS)
- Excursion / company visit
- Guest lecturer from the industry
- Leisure activities (Get Together, city tour through Aalen, farewell dinner)
Aalen University students can have the achieved credits recognized as part of their study plan.
Further information & registration: www.hs-aalen.de/f/w/summerschool