Research Topics in the Degree Programme Digital Health Management
In the degree programme Digital Health Management, you will have the opportunity to work with our professors on various research topics.
Prof. Dr. André Mastmeyer is responsible for the area of Data Analysis in the Healthcare Sector. His research and lecture topics include:
- Computer Sciences, Medical Computer Sciences
- Big Data
- Imaging Techniques
- Artificial Intelligence
- Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality
Prof. Dr. Stefan Fetzer is responsible for the area of Designing Healthcare Systems.
- Research Topics:
- Demographics and Designing Healthcare Systems
- Healthcare Economics
- Evaluation of Healthcare Economics
- Economics of Public Finances
- Applied Macroeconomics
- Current research projects and publications can be found on the homepage
If you are interested in a collaboration, please write to the professor directly.