Counseling at the InfoPoint
In order to be able to advise students even more comprehensively, the Student Information Point offers additional counseling appointments under the label "Advising at the Student Information Point", in cooperation with other departments. The counseling is held in room 235b, located behind the Student Information Point.
Please note: Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we have adjusted our hours and counseling options. Our counseling appointments are currently conducted by phone or Zoom and can be booked directly through the individual service facilities.
Contact us, we look forward to seeing you!
- Consultation for studying abroad and internships abroad
- Guidance for international students
- Contact Person: Nichola Adams and Carola Wirth
- Book an appointment: firstname.lastname@example.org
Here you can further information: International Relations Office
- Consultation for Social Credit Points and job applications
- Consultation hours always on Wednesdays from 10 am to 12 pm, 2 pm to 3 pm
- Contact Person: Saskia Burgbacher
Here you can find further information: Career Center
- Consultation on study orientation, learning coaching, change of study program, alternatives to studying, studying with children and studying with disabilities.
- Contact person: Miriam Bischoff and Eveline Rettenmeier
- The appointments can be booked via Terminland or email@example.com.
Additional information can also be found directly on the pages of the Central Student Advisory Service.
Consultation hours always on Wednesdays