How to Apply
- Choose the package S, M, or L.
- To submit your application
- International students: Go to the application system (application is now longer possible)
- Aalen University students: Write an email to: email@example.com
- Please pay attention to the admission criteria, terms and conditions and the application deadline!
- You will receive an approval after applying.
- Please pay the fees within two weeks.
- An invitation letter for visa matters may be sent if nessessary.
- Check our e-mails for further information.
- Prepare for your journey. We highly recommend having insurance, as Aalen University Summer School does not have insurance on your behalf.
- Application deadline: February 15, 2018
- Bachelor and Master degree students who have completed at least 18 to 24 months of university-level studies
- A Minimum English Language Proficiency to be able to follow lectures in English
The International Summer School Aalen is unfortunately not able to provide health insurance. Each participant is required to have a health insurance. For the students from the EU countries, European Health Security Card is sufficient. The students from outside EU need to acquire a private health insurance.
- Check, if you need a visa to enter Germany.
- If you need a visa, contact the nearest German embassy/consulate about the application procedures.
- After contacting the embassy/consulate indicate on the application form if you need an offical letter from Aalen University confirming your admission to the International Summer School in order to apply for a visa. The letter will be sent with admission confirmation.
- Please note that all visa procedures remain in the responsibility of the participants and must be taken care of in due time.
Deadline for Application: February 15, 2018