The library is accessible as follows due to the Corona pandemic:
Access to the building
- Please enter the building only if you actually want to use a service
- The building is only open to registered customers of the library
- If you are unable to collect/bring media yourself, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org or 07361-576-191
- From 6 July the library is open Monday to Friday from 9 - 16 o´clock
- From Augusts the opening hours of the lecture-free period apply
Conditions for access to the building
- Only registred customers have access to the building.
- The stay in the library is regulated by access cards. These can be borrowed at the service point shortly after entering the building and returned when leaving the building.
- The number of persons in the library is limited to 20 - this is controlled by the access cards.
- By borrowing the access card, the required user data is stored for 4 weeks, so that possible infection routes can be traced.
- The library can only be entered with a mask.
Reservation of learning places
- Due to the distance regulations not all learning places can be used.
- Therefore there is no free choice of table.
- Book a table directly via the free app from Affluence or write an email to email@example.com
- All released learning places are single workstations. The group workstations in the BUS room are not available.
- At the learning places you can work without a mask.
- Further learning places are available in the main building.
Return of print media
The book return box is currently open all the time, so that it is not necessary to enter the library to return media.
Extension of media
Please use the WebCatalogue for the renewal of media, call us - 07361-576-1919 - or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you need help with literature research, working with Citavi or scientific work (citation rules etc.) book a consultation appointment via Terminland. Appointments are made by telephone or as a zoom meeting.